We meet as a church family together on Sunday mornings and throughout the week in small groups across the town and beyond.
We are meeting on Sundays 10:15am for 10:30am in the Key Stage 2 hall at St Herbert’s CE Primary School (see our home page or our Contact page for how to find out further details).
Our times of worship are lively, joyful expressions of our love and devotion to God. We encourage everyone to come to the meeting ready to contribute to our worship. We listen to a talk from the Bible which aims to apply the truth of the Bible to our everyday lives.
We expect to experience the presence of God.
We want visitors to feel welcome and comfortable and we break in the middle of the meeting for tea, coffee, prayer and chat.
You can join us through the week…
- at our Small Groups that meet in homes and venues near you, to encourage one another in our relationship with Jesus and to build friendship and support for one another and those around us.
- at Parent & Toddlers for pre-school children and their carers
- at Topsquad for children aged 6 -11
- at Breakthru for young people aged 11-17
- at the Ladies’ Prayer Meeting on Fridays